Social Purpose Implementers
Bring your purpose to life across your business and into the customer and employee experience.
Walk the talk and fully implement your social purpose.
JOIN THE NEXT IMPLEMENTERS COHORT!
Social Purpose Implementers is a unique program developed to help a business identify the steps to fully implement and live their purpose. This program is designed for companies that already have a social purpose and wish to participate in a hands-on workshop-based design and innovation lab. The Implementers attend 3 hour sessions held quarterly, with self-administered homework and projects to be completed by the company in between.
About the Social Purpose Implementers program
- Cohort: learn, network, and collaborate with a cohort of 4 to 10 values-based businesses.
- Length & Delivery: 6 online lab sessions over 8 months.
- Participants: 2-3 company participants per business.
- Tools: Social Purpose Implementers toolkit, curated reading and materials, and purpose strategy assignments.
- Experience: Expertly facilitated through a proven process of research and ideation to help you embed purpose throughout your business.
Walking The Talk
The Social Purpose Implementers program is designed to support businesses that have an articulated Social Purpose in integrating that purpose into the business model and embedding it in decision-making and everyday practice.
We know you agree with us that the journey to becoming a social purpose company doesn’t end with adopting a social purpose. That is just the beginning. Our Implementers program is designed to help companies authentically embed their social purpose in everything they do. We support each companies as they advance through these four stages of social purpose execution:
By the time you finish this program, you will have built a Social Purpose into your core business and be able to use all your assets: your products, brand, relationships, and team to advance your Social Purpose.
Your strategy, brand experience, processes, technology, culture, and structure will be delivering your Purpose – it will inform your strategy as well as your strategic and operational decision-making.
Here are the steps you will be taking: